Monday, January 19, 2009

One Hunka Bunka Mess



My little baby is already growing up. He is a mess. There is no doubt. A snot nosed, slobbery hunka bunka mess. He chews on anything and everything in sight and still has no teeth. He will be eight months on Thursday. My oh my, how time flys. A terrible sleeper, a stinky pooper, and a spit up king. My little mess.
He has a little cold right now so sleeping at night is a nightmare for Steve and I. He is up every couple of hours. Poor little man. He just doesn't feel his best right now. So, he started crawling a couple of weeks ago and he is now into everything! I woke up this morning and sat up in my bed. I looked over at the little guy that sleeps in a pack-n-play next to me on the side of the bed, and he was on his knees hanging over the edge of his bed. Ahhhhhh! Time to lower the bed. He pulled himself up all by himself to a standing position today and got so excited about it that he fell backwards onto his bum and then flat on his back. We all started laughing, so he laughed too. He is a handful, a handful of love. I can't get enough of him. My sweet hunka bunka mess.

4 comments:

Amber said...

That was pretty funny. :) I wish I had my own hunka bunka mess right now. :) Handful of work...armful of love.

Sticks and Stones said...

Very cute ... Loved this post. But really I love reading your blog. I can totally relate. And girl, you are inspiring! And yes, potty training is the worst thing I have encountered thus far as a parent. We are knee deep in it right now too, ugggh! (My kids learned a poem at school similar to this, Hunka Bunka Dinka Danka Doo.)

Christina said...

Kids grow up way to fast. I love reading your blog. Dave says hi!
Someday we will have to get together.

The Holmgrens said...

That's a cute post. They really do grow up way too fast. Hey, I don't have your e-mail with your e-mail address anymore. I think Justin deleted it. I haven't invited you to my blog yet have I? Send me another one and I'll invite ya k. jnholmgren@hotmail.com