Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Another Christmas is here once again and the husband is working leaving me time to contemplate on what Christmas is really all about. Yes, it is about family traditions, giving and getting gifts, food and fun; all of these things which I am desperately missing right now. Missing these things leads me to put them aside since I don't have them today, and think about how I can make this Christmas day a positive one.
Remembering my Savior:
His birth.
His life.


His death.


His Ressurection.


Thinking of Him as a sweet innocent baby...



and a young boy teaching in the temple.

Thinking of Him as a grown man healing the sick,

accepting the outcast,

and forgiving the sinners, one of which is me.


Happy Birthday Jesus! Thank you!!!


1 comment:

Amber said...

I am sorry that Steve had to work for Christmas.
Thank you for the wonderful post. That is neat. I love the first picture-I have never seen it before.