

So I needed to take a little trip to the grocery store today to get a few things and decided to make it into a coupon adventure. The best part, the total time it took me to prepare my trip and go was only about 1 1/2 hours. Not bad for a coupon trip I must say. I'm getting better. My savings on this trip was totally amazing because I transfered a perscription a few weeks ago and got a $25 credit in the store. I ended up spending, as you can see on the receipt, $26.94 and saved a total of $136.35. I must say that is amazing. The cashier just about dropped his jaw when the total rang up and had to point out to the baggers exactly how much I spent, and how much I saved. All of the items bought are listed below:
24 Double Rolls of Toilet Paper
2 Boxes Cocoa Puffs
3 Boxes Kleenes
1 Roll Paper Towels
1 Package Pull-Ups
4 Boxes Brownie Mix
4 Boxes Go-Gurts
9 Boxes Granola Bars
2 Bags Chex Mix
3 Bags Gardetto Mix
3 - 4 Packs Yo-Plus Yogurt
1-4 Pack Activia
2 Packs of Cookie Dough
1 Box 100 Count Sandwich Bags
1 Gallon of Milk
1-8 Pack Dial Soap
2 Bags Goldfish
1 Bag Bagels
15 Bottles Sobe Water
A total of 58 items! Whoot! Whoot!
1 comment:
Holy Moly!!!! That is awesome. I need to get back into shopping with coupons.
Post a Comment