Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Submersion

I got a new calling as the Shreveport seminary teacher about a month ago and it has been quite the challenge. Challenging but so extraordinarily incredible. I haven't started teaching just yet since school does not start until August 17th, but I have spent the last month submersing myself in The Book of Mormon and reaping tremendous rewards. I have always had a testimony of The Book of Mormon but that testimony has grown incredibly in the past month as I have studied it daily and feasted upon the words written therein. I know that this book is true. It is powerful and it can be life changing if one allows it to be. The Lord works in mysterious ways. My testimony of His divine love has increased as I have been blessed with this new calling. I have felt of His love more often and in new ways as I have picked up The Book of Mormon daily and studied it. It has been amazing. I am so grateful for this new challenge in my life. I know it will be one I will look back and never forget.

No comments: